Coffee Chat in 15 – Shuttercraft
Katie Bateman in conversation with Lisa Stead, Franchise Manager at Shuttercraft. They discuss the question of, why should you get into franchising? Lisa tells our listeners what you can expect with a franchise model.
Shuttercraft – A management franchise that gives you flexibility and freedom
The Shuttercraft franchise provides you with a structured business, a proven model and quality products to promote. You’ll receive award-winning training and the security of knowing that there are a team of people you can turn to, should you need help or advice, as you grow your business.
If you are looking for a business opportunity that you head up with a low entry fee and which gives you the ability to grow into your own highly successful business, then the Shuttercraft franchise is right for you.
We sell interior plantation shutters and blinds, some of the most on-trend and highly desirable window coverings in the UK. Today, the window coverings market is worth £1.4bn and Shuttercraft are leading the way as the most successful franchised distributor of plantation shutters in the UK.
For a franchise fee of just £27,495 you will get access to:
- A business model that delivers £100k gross profit and more in just three years
- Award-winning products and training
- All the lead generation you’ll need to grow your income
- Outstanding marketing and sales training
- Highly professional logistics and customer service support
- Business set-up and management support including financing advice
- Territory demographics, profiling and mapping
- 5-year franchise agreement
- Regional launch advertising campaign
- Marketing campaign support and materials
If you’d like to find out more about how you could achieve the flexibility and freedom you want whilst offering a quality premium product, then simply click below to get more details.
Shuttercraft are community members of the FranchiseShow247 platform. You can find them on the Property & Home floor of the exhibition. If you want to find out more about Shuttercraft and what they do, take a look at their virtual space here.