We’re heading to the North East!
Tuesday 24th October, 11am – 2pm, Home Instead Cleveland.
As Home Instead expands in the North and North East, we’re looking for potential new franchise owners to join us in Cleveland for our next Discovery Day.
Winners of The Great British Franchisee Awards 2023, and owners of Home Instead Cleveland Gavin Morrigan and Michelle Fairless, are opening their doors to ambitious individuals with a passion for the care sector to find out more about Home Instead’s franchise opportunity!
The North East is a region rich in contemporary culture and dramatic landscapes, and with territories available in: Hartlepool, Gateshead, Sunderland, South Shields, Consett, Spennymoor and Middlesborough, if you’re looking to own your own business, this is a day not to be missed!
Why should you come along?
- Find out how home care is a booming sector and one that is rewarding in more ways than one.
- Hear first-hand from Gavin and Michelle, franchise owners who were once in your position.
- Meet the team to find out about finance, locations, training, onboarding, the model and the support
- Get your questions answered
- See for yourself how our successful business model providing the highest quality home care, could deliver you the future you’re looking for.
Come along and meet the team in person and see if the Home Instead brand is right for you.
Who you will hear from:
11:00am – 1:00pm – Hear from Head of Franchise Development, Imogen Clarke, as she covers the details of Home Instead’s business model and the brand, as well as the support Home Instead provide to their franchisees such as marketing and technology. * A working lunch will be provided as part of this session*.
1:00pm – 1:15pm – We’ll be joined virtually by Innes Laing from HSBC to provide a financial overview of the support they provide to Home Instead franchisees.
1:15pm – 1:35pm – Meet the Franchisees! – We’ll be joined by the owners of Home Instead Cleveland, Gavin and Michelle, who will share insight into their journey with Home Instead. From the challenges they’ve faced to what they’ve done to run a successful business, hear first-hand what it’s like to be a Home Instead franchisee.
1:35pm – 2:00pm – Q&A session – this is your opportunity get answers to your questions, straight from Gavin, Michelle and the team. Whether it’s asking about the support you will receive from Home Instead or what their advice would be to anyone looking to become a Home Instead franchisee.
2:00pm – End of session
- You don’t need to prepare or bring anything for this session, but would be useful to have a think about any questions you may have.
- Plenty of car parking is available at the office
- Entry to the building – Press “3 + ENTER” on Tanoi system to gain access to building.
- Office is accessible by stairs only. No wheelchair access available. Event will take place in the first-floor training room.
Spaces are limited so to book your place email – email@example.com